The Johnson County EMS Association's EMS Saturday is an outstanding single day event held in North Liberty.
Registration and breakfast begin at 7:30am
To meet the educational needs of pre-hospital and in-hopsital emergency care providers.
This program awards 8 CEH's for both basic and advanced care providers.
- Free for JCEMSA department members
- $50 for non-JCEMSA department members
- Includes lunch, continuing education registration, parking, and conference materials
- Child and Adult Abuse
- Emergency Driving
- CISD (Critical Incident Stress Debriefing)
- Safety of EMS providers
- LVADs (Left Ventricular Assist Devices)
Download program flyer by clicking HERE