Click HERE TO REGISTER or click EMS Saturday 2016 link on the right side of this webpage.
The Johnson County EMS Association's EMS Saturday is an outstanding single day event held in North Liberty.
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 7:30am.
To meet the educational needs of pre-hospital and in-hopsital emergency care providers.
This program awards 8 CEH's for both basic and advanced care providers.
- Free for JCEMSA department member
- $50 for non-JCEMSA department members
- Includes lunch, continuing education registration, parking, and conference materials
- Child Abuse and Dependent Adult Abuse - Sandy Heick (JCAS & WBFD)Spinal
- Immobilization Update - Dr. Joshua Stilley (UIHC)
- AHA Guidelines - Mike Aguilar (JCAS)
- Sweat the Small Stuff - Bob Henry (ICFD)
- Street Drug Overview - Jerry Blomgren (ICPD)