Click HERE TO REGISTER or click EMS Saturday 2017 link on the right side of this webpage.
The Johnson County EMS Association's EMS Saturday is an outstanding single day event held in North Liberty.
Registration and continental breakfast begin at 7:30am on February 11, 2017.
To meet the educational needs of pre-hospital and in-hospital emergency care providers.
This program awards 8 CEH's for both basic and advanced care providers.
- Free for JCEMSA department member
- $60 for non-JCEMSA department members
- Includes lunch, continuing education registration, parking, and conference materials
- Mama, Don't Let Your Kids Grow Up to be Ambulance Drivers – Steve Berry
- Environmental & Big Game Injuries - Dr. Dan Wing
- Service with a Smile, Dealing with the Hostile Patient – Steve Berry
- Improving Cardiac Arrest Outcomes - Scott Wiebe
- Active Shooter Planning - Bob Henry
- EMS Then and Now - Rosemary Adam
Steve Berry - National EMS speaker, cartoonist, paramedic
Lt. Steve iebe - Lincoln, NE Fire Department; Representative of Nebraska's Cardiac Arrest Registry to Enhance Survival
Dr. Dan Wing - Emergency Medicine Physician, Mercy IC
Lt. Bob Henry - Iowa City Fire Department Training Officer
Rosemary Adam - Renowned EMS Educator and a State of Iowa top 100 Nurse